Vistana™ Signature Experiences recently announced the grand opening of The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. The highly anticipated oceanfront resort has completed an extensive renovation in the once-again thriving southern end of Baja California.
Designed by renowned architect Javier Sordo Madaleno, the resort has transformed its 243 guest rooms and suites into 147 stylish villas. The resort’s accommodations include:
• Two-bedroom villas
• Two-bedroom premium villas
• Two expansive luxury suites featuring private balcony Jacuzzis.
Designed for extended stays, the villas are equipped with full modern kitchens, balconies, and washers and dryers.
Health and Wellness Programs
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa has expansive spa and fitness facilities, spanning 10,000 square feet. Inspired by the colourful artwork from the Otomí people of Central Mexico, Spa Otomí offers:
• An array of experiences for guests to choose from
• Revitalize and reclaim their well-being with a luxurious bathing suite
• Seven treatment rooms
• A scenic relaxation lounge.
The WestinWORKOUT®Fitness Studio features the finest exercise equipment from world-class brands in an open, airy and well-designed space.The resort also offers the brand’s signature RunWESTIN™ Concierge, who hosts group runs for guests and encourages runners of all levels to grab a running map with scenic routes along the beachfront and amid the local landscape.
Additional amenities to keep travellers moving include:
• Multiple infinity-edge pools
• Tennis courts
• Beach volleyball.
For families, the idyllic resort also introduces the Westin Family program, designed to cater to the new way modern families travel with a reinvented kids club, reimagined family experiences and more enriching branded amenities for young travellers.
Guests have a choice of many dining options, including:
• Cocina Casera – serving regional and international cuisine
• El Ciruelo – the upscale, gourmet restaurant
• Mercadito – offers quick-service options
• La Cantina Sports Bar and Coralline – offer casual menus
Guests can enjoy cocktails and a lighter menu oceanfront at Margaritas swim-up poolside bar. In addition, the resort provides a number of communal grilling areas and experiences such as tequila tastings and live local music.